Unlock the Power of Your EHR
EHR’s may capture the data, but they lack the sophistication needed to properly analyze and comprehensively present the data in real-time. By extracting live data from the EHR, including nursing notes, and comparing it to the resident’s last 30-days of clinical documentation, Real Time’s interventional analytics solution allows clinical teams to easily identify patients at high risk for readmission, provides live clinical alerts with suggested interventions, and accesses live analysis of their total resident population with a click of a button. Our solution is proven to reduce operational costs, improve quality outcomes, and increase revenues.
Receive live clinical alerts, including diagnoses, as changes in condition occur. These clinical alerts are identified live and offer suggested interventions based on AMDA and INTERACT 3.0 standards of care and are presented to clinical teams to provide early interventions for residents, in both the LTPAC and partner hospitals.
- Extract live data from EHR, including Nursing/Progress Notes
- Obtain Clinical Line of Sight into your resident charts
- Identify residents at high risk for readmission
- Intervene in care when subtle changes in resident conditions occur
- Minimize morning meetings, by focusing on high-risk residents
- Advance Quality Measures & Star Rating
- Strengthen referrals with partner hospitals
- Avoid Illogical Coding
- Improve accuracy of PDPM Initial Assessments & Interim Payment Assessments
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
“This tool (Real Time) assists in preventing rehospitalizations and helps identify residents who could potentially trigger a potential quality measure”
— Chuck Moody, Vice President of Clinical Services of Creative Solutions in Healthcare